miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

when I think about my dream job I only can say being an artist and travel a lot. I´m not talking about being an archictec, I love art, drawing what i want without any restrictions. I imagine working outside, being one with the nature.

There´s a couple places i want to bisit and drawing every single street, landscape, people, because this places are in my heart. a couple cities like Lviv, Bremen, Prague, Lyon, etc. they´re so beautiful to live, to draw, have a life there.

the Salary isn´t important if at the end of the day I´m happy and if i can live my dream. obviously it´ll better if it´s a good amount of money to travel, buy art supplies, food, food and food.

Now I´m studying architecture, because it´s a middle point to achieve my goals. I mean, I like art and this career will give me a good salary to achieve my dream.

as I said my most important dreams is to travel to different places, learn their cultures, their languages (I love learn new languages all the time), draw everything in my trip, it may be at first for a couple months, but I hope one day live every day for rest of my life like this.

And practice and practice and practice to be a better artist and one day be one of the best photorealism artist



3 comentarios:

  1. your drawings are amazing, possibility travel is such a great thing of the career

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is interesting to study architecture as a middle point to make your dream come true, anyone would think to study art or drawing in your case, but I think that this is a good strategy to do what you want.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your drawings are amazing, you are really good at that

    ResponderBorrar