miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2018

there is a couple places that i want to visit in my life, for differents reasons, but they´re all very important to me. Countries: Germany, Ukraine, France, Czech republic. in the next minute u will know why this places are important in my life and why.


The first one, germany. I have a friend or at least I used to have a friend there, she is from bremen. tbh i dont want to talk about it, it´s complicated, visit that place is one of my goals, if u ask me about what is my motivation....this is one of the most important.






Ukraine, this place has a beautiful architecture, lviv, a city in the south of the country has a lot of things that makes me want to visit it. the main reason is one of my best Friends is living there now and well....as you know the distance sometimes is a problem. 



France, a city near to Lyon in particular, a very good friend lives there, we usually do videocalls, calls to be more "closer", but i want to give her a huge hug, 2 years since the last time we did it, it hurst, but I would wait 2 years more if there´s a chance to hang out again.


Prague, Czech Republic, this place has been a part of my life the last 2 years, a couple things good turned into bad.........that´s all i´m gonna say about Prague lol

This 4 cities, for differents reasons, love for the architecture, friendship and more, are part of my life, all of them are my goals. I hope in 4 or 5 years visit all the places I mencioned. for u, which places in the whole world do u want to visit?



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario