miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate Studies

When I think about it I do not know what to think, because it's not so important to me right now. Yes, of course it's very important, at the end it´ll be the field we'll improve our skills and try to be the best doing that, enyoying the job and always trying to find new ideas. Well.....it's not my case.

I want to do something different with my life, be an arquitech one day and then be a full time frelance artist. maybe a few years to meet people, contacts, different places to visit, factors that will be very important if at the end I decide to do it.

A subject or a field I want to dive into is Photorealism (portrait). I find it so interesting and difficult, it´s so good. The way it changes, different techniques, styles to do the same portrait, it's a whole world of possibilities. I LOVE it.

I would like to do study abroad, 3 cities with no particular order, Madrid, Lviv, Firenze. The different places with so different points of view makes these places so good to improve the different techniques. Firenze has a School very interesting, this school is just to improve portraits with graphite, by the way is my favorite technique to use. In Lviv lives an amazing artist who practices with ballpoint, the details, the way he create different tones is WOW. Back in Italy, lives a painter, my favorite painter without any doubt, his name is Marco Grassi. In Spain lives a girl who has an amazing technique with ballpoint, she creates beautiful pieces, her name is Eva Garrido

I would like to study side by side with these artists, because if I'm there I would bbe able to feel the passion of the artist, a new world of sensations, cultre, a lot of things.

Ashley Moore. F, EVA GARRIDO


The Rolling Stones, EVA GARRIDO




THE GARDEN BY MARCO GRASSI

(it´s a PAINTING!!!!!!!!!)

5 comentarios:

  1. woow that is a very nice painting!! it is so realistic! very nice!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This paintings are amazing! I hope that you can study side by side with these artists

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Photorealism is so cool, behind of that painting it have to be a lot of hard work

    ResponderBorrar
  5. so beautiful!!!! I think that is so cool what do you like to do in a future, you can do it!

    ResponderBorrar