miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

Music for me is my life, to live without music may be hell. I´m always listening different styles of music, from jazz, blues, so relaxing to work, in the other side salsa, bachata, mambo. a middle point is probably pop-rock. One of my favorites pop groups is Dvicio. They´re from Spain, at first they were even unknow in Spain, but in 2015 it changed with their hit "Enamorate". Their main singer is Andrés Ceballos. They´re all childhood´s friends. This boy band has two strong things to succeed, talent and be all of them cute as hell.

One week ago they had a new release called "5 sentidos" with another spanish group called Taburete. It´s SO GOOD!!!!. Last year they announced a concert in Club Amanda, a relative small place (it´s for parties), because they don´t have so much influence on chilean people.......yet.
 This was the best concert without any doubt. I sang (well.....sing isn´t the most accurate word to describe it lol). I loved when they sang "Sácame de aqui", because the story behind the song is so cute and sad (long distance relationship), but at the same time has the energy, the power to say, to ask be with that special one.

After the concert was over, for me it was just the half of all this experience. Meet & Greet with Dvicio. This was so important to me, because i had the chance to give them my drawings (I drew five portraits of them). They loved my drawings and talked about it the next day.

Go to a concert is a must in every life list, you can feel and be part of the journey of your favorite artist, all the fans singing with u is something you should live.



2 comentarios: