miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2018


When you have a pet  your life becomes better, dogs, cats, hamsters, the typical animals. Most of people prefer a "new" dog than a Street dog, it´s a shame. I think is neccesary to change this mentality. Buy a new better doesn´t make it better, just as simple like that. I prefer without doubt that adoption is better, buying a pet makes them an object, a thing i´m sure they aren´t.



Now we´re talking about pets, let´s talk about exotic pets. I think it depends of the conditions of the situation, I´ve read some situations where people save this animals, because they don´t have an opportunity to live in the nature. another case is just because people want to have it, to upload photos in their social medias, they don´t care about is their pet is good or if they have the right conditions to keep it.



Immigration, It doesn´t have any relation with the previous topic at first, but for me it does. Here in chile happens a particular situation, with people from a "Important" country for example Germany, USA, Chileans becomes the better host they could ever ask, but it´s the opposite with people from....i don´t know, Haiti for example. Chileans treat them like animals, they take advantage of their poor situation, most of the chileans becomes a nightmare. I hate them so much, this kind of people is one of the worst thing in the world. people who leaves all behind to get more opportunities for their families doesn´t deserve this. Not all the people have a good situation to be "legal", they just want to escape from their countries in some situations. It´s pretty obvious that I disagree with people like Trump.

The last topic I want to talk today is about the legalization of abortion in the 3 cases. My personal opinion is that people who have the power in Chile and make the laws seems to take womens as an animal who can´t have an opinion. For me women should have the power to decide what happens with their bodies and do something about it. However I have an internal conflict when I think it´s correct the proposition of make it legal in 3 cases, because in a situation like 2 teenagers have sex and she get pregnant, they should be responsable, confront the consequences and not abort. This a very complicated topic to be honest and I could be wrong, but hey! it´s just my opinion


What do you think about this topics? write your opinion down below in the comment section

1 comentario:

  1. I agree in almost everything you say, the only difference is that I don't care what pet people have, the only thing I know is that I would never have a reptile or an insect as a pet! jajaja

    ResponderBorrar