miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

Learn a new language is very important today, it opens a lot of doors, it gives you a new vision of the world. English isn´t my favourite language, I prefer italian or ukrainian. These languages have an interesting "touch", when you speak italian, the pronunciation change the way you say the same thing, when you do it, you´re a new person, it's the same with ukrainian, from the way they write to the way they speak makes of this language an amazing thing to learn.

Let´s talk about learning english at university. At least for me it´s very good, It really helps me with my pronunciation and to write better. Write blogs helps me to organize my thoughts and write better as I said.
The aspects that I need to improve is my pronunciation, it´s hard for me to pronounce a couple things, I don´t know, maybe it´s because I used to practice other languages with a different pronunciation and intonation. It´s very different the way to speak english than italian, I´m used to speak more italian.

Outside the english class I use english every day, when I watch videos on youtube, reviews of fragrances, a couple videos of footwork (salsa), when I watch series (I usually watch series without subtitles), when I want to know something about a thing most of the times is in english, so I have to use it. Also when I text one of my friends from Lyon. I use it a lot, today English is an universal language, we must to learn and use english every single day.

Today doesn´t matter what, you must to know english if you want more opportunities for everything, as I said it opens a lot of doors, even knowing only spanish and english isn´t enough in some places, so why we should speak only 2 languages? It´s so interesting learn new languages and cultures. Learn any language only brings you good things.


1 comentario:

  1. I think its very interesting to learn another language, especially when there are more than one, like you with italian and ukranian

    ResponderBorrar