miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

Studying Architecture

For me architecture is a beautiful career, but there´s a lot of things that make it a very bad one.
this is my first years studying this career so I don´t know so much like others, until now the subjects are very abstract, they teach us about the different spaces, shades, how to describe an space in a good way, analize different parts of santiago and other things.

Without any doubt one of the worst things of study architecture is the workload. There´s days I don´t sleep at all, because I have to do model or similar. Yesterday I was dancing in the academy and literally I had to stop because I was so tired and I couldn´t do the combination, I felt my body so heavy, when it ended I went to my apartment to sleep. This is something very common in an architecture student´s life. Sometimes all the effort give us a good result, but sometimes it doesn´t.

we all know that in Fau we have a lot of problems, in some areas of the university it looks like it´s falling apart (and It´s!!!), It´s a very old building. We deserve a better place to study, it´s really shocking the contrast of FAU with FEN.

The teaching methods in fau is complicated topic to talk about, I have teachers that make me improve always, but i´ve had some "experiences" with a couple teachers that made me think I wasn´t enough and It shouldn´t be like this. Some of them shouldn´t be teaching, because they´re bad at it, it´s just simple as that.

Studying architecture here has pros and cons, but I still like the career.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario