miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

2018 has been an interesting year so far. From study a new career to practice an uncommon dance.
These choices that I made changed my life in a good way, I´m happier than last year without doubt, i was in the wrong place if you know what I mean.


From study to become a dentist to an architect isn´t a small change at all, if you have the time to visit and know how the odontology faculty enviroment is you´ll understand. Architecture is not my first choice , but it's so MUCH better than the previous one. It was really difficult for me, my family wasn´t happy with my choice, mostly because my brother is doctor, my sister is studying medicine and I was the last one to follow that "line". Finally they understood I wasn´t happy.


The second choice that I made was to practice another dance, from salsa and bachata to pole dance. To be honest it was really difficult to find an academy not only for girls. My first day was.....I don´t know how to describe it....it was just weird. I was the only guy in the room. After a few weeks it got better, but some girls weren´t happy with a man around. I understand their point, but it´s not my fault, I really enyoyed pole dancing.
Let´s talk about the good things about pole dancing. It´s so good, it´s complicated as hell at first, but then when you can do an "x" movement that you´ve been practicing it´s really good.




There´s a couple things that made this year better than the last one, so until now it has been a good year, after this week or maybe in December I want to practice swing, it looks so fun....so why not?


1 comentario:

  1. hahhaah I laugh a lot when you said that you where the only man around woman hahhaha this is just the image of machismo!

    ResponderBorrar